Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Early bird

How can anyone be THIS cute before 7:00 in the morning?
Grace doesn't like waking up early. Sometimes I think she is like a teenager. She will stay up as late as possible at night (even after I put her to bed I will go in and check on her and she is in there "reading" her books!) and she tries really hard to avoid getting up in the morning. She covers her head with her blanket and moves to the far corner of her bed so I have trouble reaching her. But once she decides to get up, she has the biggest smile on her face and I get this kind of silly cuteness as she eats her breakfast before school.

4 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Wow! What a Big Girl Shirt! I love those dimples too. It's great you and Mommy have breakfast together. Did Mommy eat or just drink coffee?

Susan said...

Plaid is very 'in' this year, Grace. I see you're already on top of the trends.

Phyllis said...

Grace, you are a silly. You must make Mommy laugh so hard in the morning (after she gets kind of angry trying to wake you up!) Kisses to you both.

Kellie said...

I love those silly faces and can't wait until they get older and we can show them what they looked like! Haha!