Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

John Deere?

I am REALLY not a country girl. But, I couldn't resist taking some photos of this enormous tractor parked in front of a field of corn. Somehow, it is just so Ohio, so fall, so country. Grace loved it. I think she was shocked when I told her it was okay to climb up. But once she got up there she asked for the keys! Did she really think she was going to drive it?Thanks to my mother being there Grace posed a little for me!And the ultimate city girl even got in there for her own photo shoot! I think it is funny how these two girly-girls put their feet up on the wheel trying to look "tough".

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

LOL Just too too funny! Grace, you are as coo coo as your Nana, and she is coo coo. What a big tractor that is. The wheels are bigger than you.