Grace woke up with a cold and red, itchy eyes. We went to the doctor and she has ear infections which are making her eyes pink. The nurse told us that Grace is 39 1/4 inches tall and she weighs 33.3 lbs (50th percentile). Being home with her was funny today. She was full of one-liners that made me laugh, like:
- "My eyes are not working." (When she woke up and they were crusted closed.)
- "No, my eyes are not pink, they are brown."
- "I hear something in my ears. Like bugs"
- "I'm not sucking my thumb. My teeth are itching."
- Overheard when Grace was talking on her cell phone (an old pink Razor), "Daddy, we have an emergency. Daisy is not being fair to me and my kitchen is not working. Okay. Bye."