Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer is for sundresses

Grace and I went to file her passport paperwork yesterday so we stopped near the city park and fountains for a short photo shoot. I couldn't resist since she looked so pretty in this pink summer dress.Always curious, Grace wandered around touching water in the fountain and then sucking her fingers,
pulling bark off the trees,
and picking up sticks of all sizes.
She might be wearing a pink dress, but she is still a curious toddler with a little bit of tomboy in her!

5 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Nana wants a summer dress; but I need more of a summer tent these days. You look so pretty and I love the leaning in the fountain shot! Mommy was very brave taking that one!
In NYC we have The Lady of the Fountain in Central Park can't wait to show it to you and we have the Neptune Fountain in Rockefeller Center.
Love Nana

Pineapple Princess said...

LOVE her!! :)

Kellie said...

Love that sundress! Grace looks so pretty in dresses! I really like the picture you caught of her crawling in the fountain. You are getting so good with your pictures!

Arena Mom said...

I love that picture of her going over the wall! That is my little tomgirl Grace!! Don't let a dress stop you!! She looks just adorable!

Phyllis said...

Grace, how wonderful to have a passport at 2! Aunt Phyl didn't get her's until she was almost 35. Now, you and Mommy and Nana and I can go ANYWHERE!