Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

That little stinker!

Grace and went to the Cleveland Zoo on Friday morning to visit the rainforest exhibit with some of our friends. They were delayed so Grace and I spent about 45 minutes outside the rainforest just hanging out and eating a snack.

Of course you know I had the camera, so I asked Grace to stand over by the yellow flowers and "say cheese". She went right over (multiple times!) and posed for me. That little stinker....she knows exactly what I am asking when I want to take her picture. She just purposely looks away most of the time!The rainforest was fun,

especially the orangutansand the baby monkeys! (or "mon-ka", as Grace calls them)We need to go back again this summer to see the rest of the animals.

4 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Grace I love your jeans! I told Mommy you are starting to be her TOP MODEL. Love Nana

Kellie said...

Oh Grace..you are just toooo smart for your mom! What is she going to do! We have to get up there soon. Maybe when you get back from NYC!

The Riggs Family said...

I love the monkey pictures and the ones of the fireworks. She is such a little model. I love it!

Phyllis said...

Grace, I think your Mommy is turning you into a little ham, LOL