Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Still summer, but..

...today it felt like the beginning of fall. The day started with a soft rain that I hadn't expected. While I listened to the raindrops on the roof before I even got out of bed, I was thankful that we went to the pool yesterday. At the time, I thought maybe we would stop in again today, but as it turned out the weather didn't cooperate. So....

....we just took it all in stride with a lazy morning drinking coffee, reading the newspaper, and watching Dora. And then, we spent part of the cool afternoon at the park. My little monkey (wearing her new "monka shirt") wanted to climb, slide, and swing! The higher and faster, the better!

5 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Nana gets nervous when you are swinging so high! I love your Monka short.
Nana

Kellie said...

Grace, I can't believe how daring you are these days! Cute shirt too! Hopefully, we will get to see you soon!

Arena Mom said...

That looks like a cool playground! Can you believe it is pants and long sleeves weather!!

The Riggs Family said...

You are getting some fantastic photos of her! And I love that she dances the mambo. So fun!

Phyllis said...

What a little daredevil you are..Aunt Phyl can't wait for you to show off all the things you know