Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Stroll

Not long after we woke up this morning, Grace and I headed out to do "something". I am pretty sure I don't have to tell you where we went. I brought the stroller, but Grace walked the entire time and didn't sit in in once!
She really knows how to use her zoo key now.
The hard part is finding the kiosks!
What a cute little penguin!Grace loves cars, trucks, buses, airplanes...anything that will GO!In the gardens she found the caterpillar and climbed right up!
How many times has Grace fed the animals?
Today, she was shy and a little timid.
She laughed like this every time the sheep said, "Baaa"!I don't think she is supposed to be doing this.Or this...Or this!

4 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Nana likes all the "not suppose to be doing this pictures". You are lucky; your Mommy lets you do everything. Hope to see you real soon. Love Nana

Susan said...

Aunt Suze loves that first picture. She looks so confident and totally in charge -- as if to say, "Yup, I'm back at the zoo and let me show you where we're going today." No more baby Grace -- she is very much a little girl. But of course, she'll always be your baby!

Kellie said...

Each time I think Grace looks adorable, you post another picture where she is MORE adorable! I love the puddle picture and the way you captured the water splashing!

Hannah said...

She is just totally adorable. Her smiles just radiates!