Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Some bunny loves you

I think Grace had a really nice Easter. She woke up to this "basket" from the Easter Bunny (it is a suitcase from the Disney/Pixar Cars movie because Grace is a big fan!)which she found by following a trail of eggs that went down the stairs, through the dining room and the kitchen, and ended up by the windows looking out onto the lake.

Later in the day, we went to Kyle's sister's house where she participated in her third egg hunt of the week! (I didn't plan it when I dressed her this afternoon, but now that I look at the photos the circles on her dress kind of remind me of eggs.)By now Grace is an expert at finding eggs! She knows to look high an low and doesn't mind if she has to squeeze behind a tree to reach one tucked far back!Grace is also great at opening her eggs to see what treasures are hidden inside.She has no trouble convincing Kyle that she needs another piece of chocolate. But, I can't blame him.... How can anyone resist that smile? BUT.....I am hiding the rest of the candy until next week!

3 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Grace, Nana loes those yellow shoes. You look fo cute in that new dress. Mommy finds the best clothes for you. It was fun shopping together when you where in NYC.

Phyllis said...

What a cute bunny you make. I love the bunny ears.

Arena Mom said...

What a cute easter gift!! I love that dress too!!!