Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh, the places you'll go!

Last summer we discovered this quaint old-fashioned amusement park designed for kids under 50 inches. We took advantage of an overcast (but not rainy) day to skip the pool and ride the rides instead. Last year I thought it was great. This year it didn't seem as exciting to me, but Grace sure had fun. She still doesn't like the roller coaster, though! Good thing it only went around two times because on the second time she was telling me she wanted to get off!On most of the rides Grace added to OUR fun by waving and blowing kisses... ...and to HER fun by making funny faces at us as she went by!

3 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Nana and Ba where just sitting here in the very hot Florida day waiting for the pictures. I think Mommy needs to find a Bigger Girl Amusement Park for next time. My favorite is the tea cups at Disney Land can't wait to go with you next year!. Loved the Big Girl Outfit.

Phyllis said...

Grace, Aunt Phyl doesn't like roller coasters either. They make you feel like your tummy will come out of your mouth. I laughed at your silly faces.

Kellie said...

Grace I think you make very funny faces! I'm glad you had a good day at the amusement park! Next year you can join us at a bigger one!!!