Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Slip slidin' away

On July 4th, Grace tried a slip-n-slide for the first time. She was a little hesitant in the beginning, especially since Kyle's nephews were so good at it and, I think, she was a little nervous about jumping in among the boys. But after everyone left, we took her back out to the yard and with a little coaxing (and modeling by Kyle), she got the hang of it. (Once again, I was behind the camera...sorry, mom!)As the day progressed from late afternoon to evening you can see how the sunlight changed in the photos. This one is my favorite. The light was just so warm and perfect.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

How fun! I've always wanted to try one with Dawson but, thought she might not get it yet. I remember using mine every day when I was little! Maybe Grace can show us how it's done! Looks like Grace and Kyle are having a blast!

Phyllis said...

Now THAT looks like fun, and I agree with Mommy, the last photo is a keeper!

cathybcareers said...

Great photos, I love viewing them as the make me feel I was there (wish). Daddy (Ba/Edward) will have alot of catching up to do after July 17 when I get back.
Love Nana/Mom

Nancy said...

Love the last pic! So much fun...