Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The best gift

There is no way Grace could understand that today is Mother's Day and she really doesn't have to. But, I am grateful for the people in her life who helped her with these special cards for me:

One from schooland one that she "signed" herself - all over
(with Nana's help, of course!)
I kissed Grace this morning as I was getting her dressed and told her that she is the reason I am a "Mom". She really is the best gift I could ever imagine.

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Grace, how wonderful that Nana helped you make a card for Mommy. I am sure that she will treasure it forever, just like she treasures you.

cathybcareers said...

See Mommy, Even Aunt Phyllis thinks you keep these card FOREVER
Happy Mother's Day from you IPOD Mom. I love my new toy.

Arena Mom said...

Yeah!!! Happy Mother's Day!! HOpe you had a great one!!

Kellie said...

I can't think of a better mom! Grace you are soooo lucky! Can't wait to see you on Saturday. I can't believe you are going to be two very soon!!!