Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wet and Wild

We had a wonderful, warm spring shower this evening. When it stopped Grace asked, "Owside?" and I figured she was already dirty from daycare and she was going to take a bath anyway, so what could it hurt?

Well, my daughter thinks she is a dog! Daisy was licking the rainwater off the deck, so guess who had to copy her?Notice her finger is blurry...She was saying "No, no, no" but laughing the entire time as she ran around trying to get as wet as possible.She did a pretty good job!I guess all that running around was hard work. Grace needed to take a break to stretch!When she finally came in for her bath Grace's shoes, socks, pants and shirt were soaked. But she had fun. Isn't that what being a kid is all about?Even though these aren't the greatest photos I love them because her personality really shines through.

4 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Grace, You are so funny! I wonder what Daisy was thinking when you where being a dog. All that smiling made Nana smile too. I love you. Nana

Kellie said...

You are too cute! I love the picture of you really being a dog. It made me laugh out loud! What a personality you have already!

Arena Mom said...

Love the last shot! ARe you on a lake?? It looks beautiful!! Mayna licks the dogs fur all the time. Dog obsessed.

Phyllis said...

Grace, dogs have so much fun, don't they? I think I would like to be a dog for a day, but I would want a Master like you!