Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The ABC Song

I took out the Flip video camera tonight and Grace had a great time looking back at the 6 video clips I have stored...all the way back to taking her first steps (early summer of 2008)! I was able to convince her to sing the "Alphabet Song" for Nana and Ba. When she is not on camera (of course!) her speech is much clearer. What you see here is the result of being coaxed, a lip injury from daycare on Friday, and just being silly. Not perfect, but still cute!

3 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Adorable!! I WANT A FLIP VIDEO! Do you love it!?!? I think they look so easy and portable! Hoping for Christmas maybe!

Phyllis said...

Grace, you were wonderful!! You are just so smart. Nana and Ba are gonna cry when they hear you and see you

Aunt Jill said...

Happy Thanksgiving, little turkey! I loved listening to you sing the ABC song. Hope you eat lots of turkey and give Mommy lots of hugs! We love you!

Love, Aunt Jill and Hannah