Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I naked, Mommy

One of the first things I noticed about Grace's daycare was that they teach the kids to be very independent and self-sufficient. Lately, they have been helping Grace learn to put on her coat (which she does by putting it on the floor, putting her arms in, and then flipping the coat over her head!). I have to get video of it! The other day she surprised me by pulling her pants down and taking off her diaper. I mentioned this to her teacher who told me that when they use the toilet they show the kids how to remove their clothes and put them back on. But at home, Grace likes to run around shouting, "I naked". I can't help but laugh at that little butt running by! She still has her tan lines from the summer! Stinker!

3 comments:

cathybcareers said...

Grace; You are not 100% naked; Nana sees the bow.
Also, I love those dimples.

Arena Mom said...

And it only gets worse / better!!! DAycare is good about that, but hate to loose the innocence! Mayna can now fully button clothing and zip it too. So long helping her get dressed at all :( Boo hoo!!

Phyllis said...

What a big girl you are becoming! If Aunt Phyl saw that naked butt, she would kiss it and then BITE IT. hahahhahha