Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

And the summer fun continues...

We went to a cookout on Sunday and I had a great time just photographing candid shots of everyone there. I felt a little like an event photographer, walking around trying to capture the action and making sure I had a picture of each person at least once. I started out just doing it as practice, but somewhere during the afternoon I decided to make a CD of the pictures as a "thank you" to the hostess. I thought I was going to edit a lot of the photos, but when I got them on the computer they looked pretty good as they were. I was surprised that took over 70 photographs. Here are some of my favorites:
And, of course, some of Grace...It looks like such a serious conversation.
Her meal consisted mainly of chips and watermelon,
even though we tried to get her to eat a real dinner.

Her first whack at a pinata!
Don't you love this ballet move?
The water was freezing...maybe she was warming her foot.

4 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Those are great pix! That is a really neat gift idea too! That dress she has on is so adorable! I love it!

Kellie said...

Love the dress! I didn't realize Kyle had so many little relatives in his family. How fun for Grace! You had quite the summer weekend! What fun!

The Riggs Family said...

Bummer about your diamond...hope it's still under warranty for you. Love the pictures you've taken!

cathybcareers said...

Good ballet move Grace! I wonder what you where telling Kyle.
Love
Nana