Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer is here!

On the calendar, it is officially summer. I still have 5 days left of work until I am off for a month, but that hasn't stopped us from enjoying the sunshine and warm weather already.What better way to spend a summer evening than playing with your friends? Grace got to play with Dawson, Mayna, Luke, Mya, Alex, and Isabel on Saturday. At this age, they play alongside each other not really "with" their friends and sharing isn't always welcome. It was fun, though. Especially watching how they interact and discover new things!

The grass so green,
The sun so bright,
Life seems a dream,
No worries in sight
Tans and tank tops,
Laughter and bliss,
Each moment passes,
Without even a miss
Friends and cookouts,
Memories and laughs,
Good times to remember,
That will last and last.

4 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Hey! I just sent you that one of the 3 of them. I re-edited it, so it should be in full color! My faves are the one you took of Mayna w/ Dawson blurry in the background and then the one of Dawson and Grace behind the couch! Great pix!!!

Kellie said...

I'm loving these summer days with the girls. This is only the beginning of playing and having fun together! I really liked watching all the kids interact and just enjoy playing! Your pics are getting better already! Thanks for having the party with me! YOU are AWESOME! We love you both!!!

cathybcareers said...

I am so jealous; I need little girls to have parties with. The girls all are getting prettier every day. Love Nana

Nancy said...

Great fun! Photos are so enjoyable...wonderful summer memories...Grace looks so cute